Join Pack 3789 Quick Steps:
1. Join BSA Pack 3789 by going to
- Completing a youth application for your child (and yourself if you are willing to volunteer for a leadership position within the Pack).
- Pay 2021 BSA membership fees for your child. Adult volunteer membership fees($90/yr) will be covered by the Pack.
2. Pay Pack Dues via PayPal (“pay friend & family” option recommended) at email@example.com or by check made out to Pack 3789 and given to Eva Larson (Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell # 818-390-0060)
|Lion through Webelos Arrow of Light (K- 5th grade, w/ sibling discount of 15% if applicable)||$250 (+$212.5 per sibling)|
|B. If new Scout, one-time Joining Fee||$25 per Scout|
|C. Scout Life Subscription 1 yr (Optional)||$12|
|D. Pack 3789 Class B T-shirt (Optional)||$20|
|Total Dues= A+B+C+D|
3. Respond to Scoutbook Invitation when received by email, and fill out profile section.
4. Complete BSA Health Forms Parts A & B for all participants and give to Eva Larson at a Pack Meeting:
5. Either Victor Zeng (Cubmaster, email@example.com, Cell # 312-613-6518) or the Den Leader of your assigned Den will reach out to you to welcome you aboard, and fill you in on when the next Den/Pack Meetings are and answer any questions you might have.